INSA Rouen Junior Enterprises
Governed by the 1901 French Law of Associations, Junior Enterprises are student-run businesses, which promote learning and economic advancement, and operate according to the model of a professional consultancy firm. They are affiliated to the Confédération Nationale des Junior-Entreprises (CNJE)
Working with the AJIR, the INSA Rouen Normandie Junior Enterprise, means benefiting from:
- scientific and technical expertise of top-level researchers, equipment and laboratories befitting a prestigious school such as INSA Rouen
- projects run by future engineers who put into practice their high-quality training by our professors.
The AJIR can be called upon to conduct research studies in the following fields of expertise:
- Applied Mathematics and IT (design and management of new information systems, optimization methods, algorithm programming and development, etc.),
- Mechanics, Energy and Propulsion (CAM, CAD, strength of materials, turbomachinery, energy studies, etc.),
- Chemistry and Industrial Risk Management (polymers, materials, analysis, molecular synthesis, chemical engineering, risk studies, etc.).