INSA Rouen Normandie offers a wide range of engineering courses geared to meet companies needs..
We have developed unique Programs of Excellence by establishing academic partnerships with universities and engineering schools in Normandy.
INSA Rouen provides technologically advanced skills at various levels in the following fields:
Chemistry, Processes, Health
- Two Engineering degrees for full-time students (student status):« Fine Chemical Engineering » et « Industrial and Environmental Risk Management »
- An Engineering degree for apprenticeships in « Performance, Innovation and Process Control »
- A master’s degree in Chemistry
- A master’s specialization® in en « Decommissioning and Environmental Recovery » through vocational training schemes
Energy Studies, Mechanics, Civil Engineering
- Three Engineering degrees for full-time students (student status) in «Énergétique et Propulsion», « Mechanics » and « Civil Engineering and Sustainable Construction »
- Two Engineering degrees for apprenticeships in « Industrial Performance and Innovation» et en « Energy Efficiency »
- Three master’s degrees in « Energy Engineering », « Civil Engineering », « Design Engineering »
Mathematics and Information Systems
- Two Engineering degrees for full-time students (student status) in« Mathematical Engineering » and « Information System Architecture »
- Three master’s degrees in« Applied Mathematics » ,« Science and Data Engineering », « IComplex System Engineering »
- A master’s specialization® in nbsp;« Data Science » through vocational training schemes
The training programs are also available in the Continuing Education programs and degrees can be obtained through the Validation des Acquis de l’Expérience . (VAE) program (accreditation based on vocational experience)
INSA Rouen Normandie is part of the following doctoral schools: ED 508 NORMANDE DE CHIMIE, ED 590 MIIS, ED 591 PSIME PHYSIQUE
INSA Rouen also offers entrepreneurship programs. Students can obtain an « Entrepreneurial Degree » through the Normandie Université academic community.