Councils and committees
Board of trustees
The INSA Rouen board of trustees oversees the institution’s general policies. It makes decisions in accordance with national regulations and regarding the management of academic, research, scientific, technical and international cooperation programs. Il implements measures to strengthen the academic community.
- 36 members
- 16 non-institution individuals
- 12 faculty-elected representatives
- 3 representatives elected by the engineering, administrative, technical, labor and service departments
- 5 student-elected representatives
Board of Trustees President: Bruno POTIER
An advisory entity, the scientific committee offers strategic recommendations to the board of trustees on policies concerning research, scientific and technical literature, and distribution of research credits.
- 24 members
- 6 non-institution individuals
- 16 staff-elected representatives
- 2 graduate student-elected representatives
An advisory entity, the education committee offers strategic recommendations to the board of trustees on policies concerning initial education and continual learning programs, accreditation requests and new academic programs.
- 20 members
- 2 non-institution individuals
- 8 staff-elected representatives
- 8 student-elected representatives
- 2 representatives elected by the engineering, administrative, technical, labor and service departments