TO be noticed

The International Relations Department supports students who come for an exchange (exchange programs, double diplomas, etc.). 

Foreign students who wish to start or continue their higher studies in France (after your scientific baccalaureate or equivalent foreign diploma or after several years of study in a foreign university) as students regularly enrolled (in 1st year or Master) are supported by the SAGI of the INSA Group. More information here.


Direction des relations internationales

          02 32 95 66 29 /

Chargés de missions RI

  • Asia et Pacific Oceania

Ludovic AUVRAY /

  • Erasmus Spain

Vincent BOUTIGNY /

  • North America (United States and Canada)


  • Erasmus Europe (except Germany and Spain) et UK

 Sébastien LEVENEUR / 

  • Erasmus + MIC

DRI / 

  • FITEC Programs (ARFITEC, MEXFITEC, BRAFITEC) and Bilateral agreements Latin America

Cécilia ZANNI-MERK /

  • Welcome Program et FFL

Laurent GAILLARD /

  • Erasmus - Germany/Austria and Double diplomas with TU Kaiserlautern

Mariana RENOUX /

  • Africa / Middle-East

DRI / 

Correspondants académiques