Calls for proposals and projects in progress
Below you will find the main annual calls for projects supported by the institution.
INSA internal calls for projects
As part of the INSA scientific policy defined by the Scientific Council, the Research and Development Department proposes various calls for proposals every year:
- "Incoming Mobility / Visiting Professors: Welcoming Teachers-Researchers and Foreign Researchers": INSA is strongly committed to welcoming professors-researchers and foreign researchers recognized in their specialty, allowing to enrich the offer research, training and opportunities for valorisation on themes consistent with its scientific policy or carrying emerging projects. This call is open every year, requests are studied in Scientific Council Plenary.
- "Delegation, and / or CRCT and / or Outgoing Mobility": INSA encourages its teacher-researchers to participate in staying in the most prestigious foreign universities, on themes consistent with its scientific policy or carrying emerging projects, via these national calls for tenders (CNRS delegation, CRCT CNU ...). "INSA" CRCTs can complement these national calls, in which case applications are studied in the Scientific Council.
- "Symposium Grant": The "Symposium Grant" call offers financial support to INSA Research Teachers for the organization of their symposiums. Applications are studied throughout the year in Scientific Council.
- "BQR / Préciput": This call is annual and studied in Scientific Council (January / February), it favors the projects concern the young teams, a co-financing is wished, the credits are annual, they can not be carried over the year Next, the PRECIPUT is targeted primarily on disruptive projects.
- "Discharge for young recruited teacher-researcher": INSA offers the possibility of a discharge of service for all young teacher-researchers recruited each year. The call for proposals is launched every year in the fall.