Studying at INSA Rouen Normandie
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON TUITION FEES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS- https://www.campusfrance.org/en/tuition-fees-France
The International Relations Department supervises exchange students exclusively (exchange programs, dual degrees…).
The Registrar's Office supervises international students who begin or wish to continue their higher education in France (after obtaining a scientific baccalaureate or an equivalent international degree or after having spent several semesters at a university abroad). Click here for more information.
Why choose INSA Rouen Normandie?
INSA Rouen Normandie is ranked as the n° 1 Normandy school by L’Etudiant listing of Engineering schools .
International students can obtain an INSA Engineering degree by enrolling in the Bilingual Program after their baccalaureate, a master’s degree in Engineering after a two-year university degree or a master's degree in Research or Specialization after a one-year master’s program.
Academic Science and Technology program for Engineers
Open only to French-speaking students (C1 level in French).
Application: click here
- Bilingual Program Section Internationale Bilingue (SIB)
Since 1999, the Bilingual Program has trained future professionals to meet mobility and cross-cultural teamwork requirements by providing a similar program to the standard one (scientific program and educational resources are equivalent), but also specific, since half of the training is in English.
Admission requirements and application: click here.
- A three-week Welcome Program trains students to integrate the Bilingual Program.
Master’s degrees in Engineering are offered at all levels, by either obtaining an INSA Engineering degree or within a one or two semester exchange program
- Information System Architecture (ISA)
- Chemistry and Processes (CP)
- Energy and Propulsion (EP)
- Engineering Mathematics (EM)
- Civil Engineering and Sustainable Building (CESB) - Le Havre premises
- Industry Risk Management (IRM)
- • Mechanics
The curriculum also includes cross-disciplinary courses:
- Aeronautics and Spacecraft Propulsion geared to fifth-year students from Energy and Propulsion or Mechanics Departments,
- Fire Safety and Structural Engineering geared to fifth-year students in Energy and Propulsion, Industrial and Environmental Risk Management, Mechanics or Civil Engineering and Sustainable Building Departments.
Admission requirements and application: click here
In addition to their home university degree, international students can complete a study period at INSA Rouen Normandie to obtain a master's degree in Engineering or a master's degree in Research. Click here for more information on partner universities.
Please note, some master’s degrees are not available for dual degrees. For further information, please contact the International Office at the following link: direction des relations internationales
3 expertise centers - 8 laboratories
INSA Rouen Normandie plays a major role in training engineers in France. Studying research topics from our three fields of expertise by collaboration between training programs, research laboratories and the two Centres d'Études et de Recherches Technologiques et de Recherches Industrielles (CERTI) is key in for a comprehensive approach to global knowledge and future societal challenges.
Vidéo "Ils aiment la Normandie - Spécial étudiants internationaux" - réalisée par Normandie Attractivité