HRS4R (HUMAN RESOURCES STRATEGY FOR RESEARCHERS)
INSA Rouen Normandie has been working on obtaining the HRS4R label (target: 2018/2019). This is especially as part of its objective contract with its ministry.
The aim is to promote the careers of researchers in the European Research Area (ERA).
The label is awarded by the European Commission following the implementation of an approach: The European Strategy for Human Resources for Research (HRS4R).
Objective: to converge our procedures with the European Charter & Code for Researchers (40 principles)
The major interests are:
- Increased national and international visibility and greater attractiveness for the institution
- Enlarged recruitment: publication (free) of vacancies on the Euraxess website (mention of the 'HR Excellence in Research' logo), relayed on 'Nature' and 'Science' sites
- Respect of Art. 32 of the Annotated Model Grant Agreement (p.223) on the implementation of the 40 principles of the Charter & Code (mandatory for H2020 projects)
- Assignment of European grants facilitated
- Homogenization of good practices within the institution