In 3 years, the MRIE specialty trains engineers involved in all aspects of Industrial Risk: Safety Management, Risk Prevention, Accidental and Post-accident Management. They ensure the full integration of different aspects of security within the company.
Graduates have the opportunity to continue their studies with a PhD.
- Industrial risks
Spécialité Génie des procédés et gestion des risques - GPGR
(770.54 KB, Pdf)Download
- teaching: Mathematics, Numerical Methods, Physics, Chemistry, Industrial Systems, Risks, Accidentology, Fires, Explosions, Dependability, Crisis Management, Communication, Innovation Risk, Quality Management ...
- 75% of scientific teaching (20% of projects) and 25% of humanities (Communication, Foreign Languages, Management ...)
- 1st year on core curriculum, completion of an ISO 9001 project in the 2nd year and choice of courses within the following fields for 3rd year: Risks and Energy, Risks and Processes or Engineering Of
- Fire Safety and Structures
- a 3 months internship abroad is required, the possibility is offered to register for a joint diploma abroad
Students can apply to INSA after a postgraduate degree or after two years of higher education in sciences.
Industry, Petrochemical, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical, Environment, Consulting and Insurance ...
Production manager, Safety manager, Industrial risk expert, Health and safety manager in industry ...
I choose MRIE specialty
On a real campus
This training takes place near the city of Rouen on the campus of INSA Rouen Normandie, easily accessible with public transports. Student residences are available on campus.
An interactive approach
Long term personalized projects enable students to increase their theoretical knowledge, acquire skills and develop their own innovative ideas.
Support for innovation and entrepreneurship
INSA Rouen Normandie is committed to training profiles sensitive to innovation and entrepreneurship. The institute takes part in different promotion programs such as Pépite, which assists young entrepreneurs.
A professional model
Students have several opportunities to discover the professional context: internships, management of ISO 9001 certified projects and the possibility to carry out their final year within the frame of a professional training contract: 2 days in the company and 3 days at INSA Rouen Normandie.
This specialty takes advantage of many installations and pedagogical support: explosive sphere, co2 catchment bench…
MRIE specialty enjoys excellent connections with companies: Novandie, Borealis, Dalkia, IFP, CEA Saclay, Veolia, Grand port maritime du Havre, Eco Logis Innovation, Pfizer, INRS, Egis-Puma, Valmaris, Ethypharm, Coria, Infra Services, Muséum de Rouen, ENGIE, Zodiac Aerospace …
A personalized curriculum
Students have the opportunity to prepare for a research Masters during their 3rd year. They can also do their last year in a similar specialty in another INSA.